Taquile – Luquina – Uros Islands 1D
We started the tour at 7:00 am, cruising the waters of the sacred lake of the Incas, we will have the chance to enjoy the tranquility of the mythical lake, with a unique view of flora and fauna.
The journey will last for 3 hours, arrive at the island of Taquile, take a journey through the main square and after a rest descend the steps to take towards the boat Luquina, community located on the peninsula of Chuchito, a family welcome us into their home for lunch will be typical.
We will also have the opportunity to observe their way of life, the family will give us a demonstration of their daily activities ( agriculture, livestock, etc.).
Continuing the tour, we took the boat to finally head to the islands of Uros, make our visit approx. 1hour to retake the boat and return to Puno.
Return to Puno 17:00 hrs.
- Transfer from your hotel (central Puno) – Puerto (Lake Titicaca)
- Transportation (motor boat).
- Tickets to the islands of the UroS/ Taquile Island / Peninsula Luquina Chico.
- Official guide Spanish / English.
- Buffet lunch in Luquina Chico.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Local boat ride (the Uros Islands)
- Others not mentioned in the tour.