Uros – Taquile Islands 1D
This is our excellent service
In route to the island of Taquile visiting the floating islands of the Uros.
The island of Taquile is a natural place privileged by nature, which is 35 km from the city of Puno.
The inhabitants of this island are known for their fine textiles, which are among the best Peruvian crafts. On the island, awaits travelers a spectacular view of the lake and a simple stone facade welcome our visitors. In addition, the Island of Taquile has beautiful landscapes and archaeological sites, however, the most important wealth of the place is composed of Quechua origin of its inhabitants, who are known for their taste and charm with visitors.
NOTE: Keep in mind the hours of navigation on this excursion.
- (Service in regular boat). 3 hours to go and 3 hours to return.
- (New in speed boat). 1 hour to go and 1 hour to return. For our demanding customers.
ON REGULAR BOAT $ 19.00
- 6:45 am I pick up from the hotels.
- 7:00 am depart from the main port.
- 7:30 am Visiting the floating islands of the Uros.
- 9:00 am: leave the island of the Uros.
- 11:45 am: Arrival at the island of Taquile.
- 12:30 p. M .: typical lunch.
- 14:30 pm.: Return to Puno.
- 17:15 p. M .: Main port of Puno.
BOAT SPEED $ 29.00
- 7:15 am I pick up from the hotels.
- 7:30 am depart from the main port.
- 7:45 am.: Visit the Uros floating.
- 10:00 am: leave the island of the Uros.
- 11:00 am: Arrival at the island of Taquile.
- 12:00 am: typical lunch.
- 14:15 pm Return to Puno.
- 15:30 p.m. main port of Puno.
- Traslados hotel downtown Punoport (viceversa).
- Entradas incluidas a las islas de Uros y Taquile.
- Embarcación regular (asientos cómodos, chalecos salvavidas y botiquín de primeros auxilios).
- Guía oficial español / inglés.
- Almuerzo en restaurante típico.
- Recojo del puerto y regreso a su hotel en Puno.
- Otros no denunciados en la gira.