Uros Islands – Taquile / Cultural 1D
This is our excellent service
En route to the island of Taquile visiting the Uros floating islands.
Taquile Island is a natural privileged by nature, which is located at 35 kms from Puno city.
The inhabitants of this island are especially known for its fine textileria, which are within the finest Peruvian handicrafts. On the island, awaits travelers a spectacular view of the lake and a simple facade stone welcome you to our visitors. Furthermore Taquile Island has beautiful scenery and archaeological sites, however the most important wealth of the place is made up of Quechua origin of its inhabitants who are known for their hospitality and charm with visitors.
NOTE: Take into account the hours of navegation in this tour.
- ( Service in regular boat). 3 hours to go and 3 hours going back.
- ( Novelty in speed boat ). 1 hour to go and 1 hour to back. For our demanding clients.
IN REGULAR BOAT $ 25.00
- 6:45 am Pick up from hotels.
- 7:00 am depart from the main port.
- 7:30 am Visiting the Uros floating islands.
- 9:00 am : leave from uros island.
- 11:45 am : Arrive to Taquile Island.
- 12:30 pm : Typical lunch .
- 14:30 pm :Return to Puno .
- 17:15 pm :Main port of Puno.
SPEED BOAT $ 35.00
- 7:15 am Pick up from hotels .
- 7:30 am depart from the main port.
- 7:45 am : Visiting the Uros floating.
- 10:00 am : leave from uros island.
- 11:00 am : Arrive to Taquile island.
- 12:00 am : Typical lunch .
- 14:15 pm Return to Puno.
- 15:30 pm Main port of Puno.
- Transfers hotel downtown Puno- port (vice verse).
- Tickets included to Uros and Taquile islands.
- Regular boat (confortable seats, life jackets and first aid kit).
- Official guide Spanish / English.
- Lunch in typical restaurant.
- Pick up from the port and drop off at your hotel in Puno.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Others not mentioned in the tour.